Date(s) - Jul 15 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Briarwood Golf Club
Canine Lifeline’s 2017 Golf Outing will be Saturday, July 15th at Briarwood Golf Club in Broadview Heights (2737 W Edgerton Rd). It will be a four man/woman scramble, although we will accept any registration and hook you up with a team. Cost is $95 per person and includes:
- 18 holes of golf with a cart
- A premium T-Shirt in your size (must register by June 30th in order to receive a t-shirt)
- Hot Dog or Veggie Burger, Chips & Soda or Water at the turn
- Draft Beer, Soda and Water
- All You Can Eat Buffet by the Winking Lizard (includes BBQ Ribs * ½ BBQ Chicken * Veggie Burgers * Chinese Salad * Baked Beans * Corn on the Cob & bread). **all prepared ON SITE.**
- Door Prizes, Drawings and much more!
***Shotgun Start at 10 a.m****
CHECK-IN BEGINS at 9:00 a.m.
PLEASE be there no later than 9:30 a.m.
You must register by June 30th to receive a t-shirt. You can register for the event by completing the form below. If you wish to pay online you will be re-directed to PayPal for payment (you do not need a PayPal account to pay online). If you wish to pay by mail, checks should be made payable to Canine Lifeline and sent to: Canine Lifeline, Attn: Golf Outing, PO Box 25742, Garfield Heights, OH 44125-0742. Payment (by mail or online) must be received by July 8, 2016. All sales are final and non-refundable.
Not a Golfer?
If you’re not a golfer, you can still join us for dinner which starts at 3:30pm. The cost is $30 per person. Please register below. T-shirt is not included, but can be purchased in advance separately for $15 each. You must register by June 30th in order to receive a t-shirt.
ALL proceeds will go towards the medical care of Canine Lifeline’s dogs. For more information, please email Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this event will take place rain or shine. Payment is due prior to the event and is non-refundable.