Your privacy is important to Canine Lifeline. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Canine Lifeline collects, and the ways in which Canine Lifeline uses that personal information.
About this Privacy Statement
Personal Information Collection
Canine Lifeline may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Canine Lifeline.
Using Personal Information
Canine Lifeline may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Canine Lifeline discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Canine Lifeline may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Canine Lifeline will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Canine Lifeline will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers owned and operated by reputable web service providers, including but not limited to WebHostingHub.com and MailChimp.com. Canine Lifeline does not own or maintain web servers and provides its services via third-parties.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this Statement
This website contains links to other websites.Canine Lifeline is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Canine Lifeline
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Canine Lifeline, PO Box 25742, Garfield Heights, Ohio, 44125-0742.